Name Changes in Retirement

In the event your name changes during retirement, you must mail in the following to TRS: a letter requesting the name change, signed with your new name, along with documentation (marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.) verifying the name change.

If your beneficiary’s name changes, you can mail in a letter requesting a name change, with their new signature, and proper documentation.