Life Changes

Should I Notify TRS of Major Events Occurring in My Life?

Events, or life changes, occurring during the course of your TRS membership may necessitate you contacting our office to report beneficiary changes or name changes.

Events such as:

  • Marriage,
  • Birth of Children,
  • Divorce, or
  • Death of Spouse.

If you are a retiree, click here for more information.

If you are an active member, you may add or change beneficiary information by logging into your account. As long as you are actively contributing to TRS, your employer will notify us of address changes you make with them.

Should you leave TRS covered employment, and do not take a refund, please log in to your account and keep us advised of your address.